Hello Dear Friends well come To Our Website Funnyiq ,Today We Post For You Latest Eid Mubarak Wishes For Family in English For You. You Can Share This Status With Your Friends and Family Members too .We also have a Collection of Best Wishes For You in English .
Eid Mubarak Wishes For Family in English
- Eid Mubarak Wishes For Sister in English
(1) It was not easy to walk so far alone. I have never feared or never looked back because of your support of you. You always have been an amazing person in my life. Everything has changed in a positive way. In this Eid, I pray to Almighty Allah for your better health and long life.
(2) The lesson that we need to learn from this Eid is very important. It’s about sacrificing. It is a very important part of Islam. As Muslims, we need to learn about this. I hope Allah will accept your sacrifice and your Eid ul Adha will be amazing.
(3) Your love makes my every day so special. And when it comes to Eid, my pleasure doubles as I have you to spend the day with and share the joys together.
(4) From the depth of my heart, I wish my adorable husband a very happy Eid Mubarak. May Allah bless our marriage and our family.
(5) Stay blessed with your entire family. May the love of Allah become highest among every one of you. Don’t forget to pay Shukria for everything. I wish this Eid will be great for you and your family.
(6) With you, every Eid is more wonderful than the previous year. Thanks for being with me all these years and making me feel grateful to Allah for you! Eid Mubarak!
(7) I am going to miss you a lot at the Eid celebration. I will miss the embrace of you very deeply.
(8) I pray to God that he gives you more happiness and reward you with a bright future. You deserve the absolute best in life. May this Eid be unforgettable for you!
(9) May Allah bless you and accept all of your Dua on this special day.
(10) I want to make every day of your life an Eid day. I have fallen so deeply in love with you that I can no longer think of anything but you! With lots of love my dear, wishing you a happy Eid UL FITR!